Wednesday 17 August 2016

Naked Attraction Episode 4 part 1

This week we were treated to a double dose on Naked Attraction. Part 2 will follow.

There was a straight male and a lesbian doing the choosing, so we were treated to 12 naked girls. Here is my synopsis of part 1:

The contestant was a girl called Sapphire. I found her really annoying. I think that her voice is similar too someone or a few someones that I know. She did make pretty decent choices. She was just a bit annoying overall. She was not the most attractive woman ever, but she was ok. Now let's get into the ladies.I noticed a lot of erect nipples, so some of these ladies were getting slightly aroused.

Girl pink was the first eliminated. She was eliminated because her vagina was hairy, which I thought was quite unfair. I am quite partial to a hairy vagina to bes honest. I know people have their preferences, but really, is there any such thing as a bad vagina? Also, pubic hair is natural. It is naturally there so I don''t get how it can be a turn off. Anyway, girl was was pretty cute, she did seem slightly older than the other contestants though. I did like her ass, hips and legs though. She was quite sexy overall.

Girl green was eliminated next. She was eliminated, I suppose because she was slightly chubby. In reality, she looks really good. Lovely big behind. Great smile too and cute pink hair. I think she could get a bit naughty. I think she looked better seeing her in her entiretity. I would have had her last a bit longer.

Girl yellow was next. I loved her tattoos, as I am quite a big Rocky Horror fan. She had quite a nice curvy body, nice big breasts and great legs, but I did not find her all that attractive, to be honest.

Girl blue was next to go. This was because of her posh accent. Which was odd reasoning. She had a great sexy smile and a lovely hairy vagina. I was a little suprised she didn't go further. Although, I probably would have eliminated her at this sort of stage as well. She was quite good looking.

Girl orange was the last to go. She was really cute. She had a very nice figure. I enjoyed seeing her let it all hang out. Nicely built body. That tattoos were distracting though, a bit too much. I enjoyed her body though. She also had a lovely smile and nice haircut.

Girl red was chosen. It was odd because she was a bit shy and unassuming. She was probably the one most people would say was the best looking overall as well. She seemed to fancy the girl doing the picking as well, who seemed the more aggressive. This young lady has a great body. Her nipples were very hard towards the end as well.

It is easy to imagine these two getting it on. I almost think that maybe going to the bedroom rather than on a date is more appropriate. These two do look good naked together. I also wonder that if the girl selected had her choice, would she have picked Sapphire or one of the others? Maybe they should incorporate a swap option. I could definitely envision her and girl orange together.






























No comments:

Post a Comment